Minnesota Fishing Blog Introduction

Getting to Know Me, and My Blog!

My name is Joseph Reineccius, I am 20 years old and live in Minnesota. I have lived in Minnesota my entire life and like many Minnesotans took a big interest in the outdoors. It all started when I was younger, and my family would take a summer trip up to my grandparent's lake house for a week. That was when I fell in love with fishing. My grandfather would take me out every day and we would fish from sunup to sundown, some of my fondest memories are chasing fish during those summer weeks out on the lake with my grandpa. As I grew older, I became more and more obsessed with fishing. It didn't matter where I was or what time of year it was, I would always find some way to cast a line, one way or another. I'm creating this blog to talk about strategies for fishing in Minnesota's 10,000 lakes and also to share stories about some of the great fishing adventures I have had in the past. My hope with this blog is to give useful advice but also to entertain my fellow readers with the tips and stories I have to share. Hopefully, you enjoy it!

Sincerely, Joseph Reineccius 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infographic on Minnesota Fish Species

Ice Fishing Walleyes